Keeping your kitchen clean is essential for your family’s health. Here is a simple formula for your Kitchen cleaning:
- Clear The Decks! Put away all of the items that belong in the kitchen but are not in their proper place.
- Start At The Sink.
- Spray Countertops and Stovetop.
- Empty The Refrigerator.
- Start At The Top. …
- Wipe Down Upper Cabinets & Clean Microwave.
- Wipe Down Countertops and Stovetop..
- Clean Vertical Surfaces of Appliances.
Now you know how easily you can clean Kitchen. Let’s have a look at some effective Kitchen cleaning hacks you never knew:
- Natural methods to clean your dirty stove top:
Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Pour the mixture onto the stubborn spots and use a paper towel to scrub the spots away.
- Clean Baking Trays and Dirty Pans:
Soak pans, pots, baking dishes and cookie sheets in hot water with baking soda and fresh lemon and watch the grease slide right off. You can also rub half a lemon around stainless steel cookware for extra shine before rinsing and allowing to air dry.
- How to clean oven glass:
Mix ¾ cup of baking soda with a little bit of water until it becomes a paste. Spread the mixture across the oven glass pane and let it sit. After about 20 minutes, wipe the mixture off with a damp towel.
- Fight Oil with Oil
An oil spattered kitchen is tough to clean, especially if you’re trying to use soap. Next time, combat the grease with a few drops of vegetable oil and watch the oil effortlessly disappear. Then simply wipe and dry as normal.
Will get back to you soon for more updates…!
For reliable and professional cleaning service please feel free to contact us.
Our Goal is 100% satisfaction to our customers..!